The holiday season is in full swing and you know what that means…it’s gifting time! Need help finding the perfect pieces for everyone on your list? Well, you’re in luck because we’ve compiled our go-to gifts to help you on your hunt!
1. Who wouldn’t love a Black + Natural Woven Bangle?! I think all the girls will be grabbing for this at our gift exchange!
2. Skin by Blair’s Tonic is one thing every skin wants and needs, so I’m getting it for my sister. It’s basically magic in a bottle! Get ready sis, your skin is about to get a major glow up!
3. Who doesn't love a stylish candle?! I love this Natural Twist Candle because the neutral color will match anyone's home decor style, but also bring a little funk with the twist design.
4. How cute is this Matcha Brewing Kit? It comes with everything you need to make your own matcha. This is one of the top items on my Christmas list and is great for the matcha or tea lover in your life!
5. I have a lot of adventurous friends so a cool backpack is always in need. I love this Fjallraven backpack in particular because it’s the perfect size, comes in a variety of custom colors and is unisex — so I can get it for whoever I draw during our gift exchange!
6. My mom loves to have her girlfriends over so I bought her two sets of these pretty, handblown amber glasses. I just know she’ll be sending me pictures once she starts using them!
7. I’m obsessed with our Green U-Shape Candle Stick. Getting to meet the artisans who make this pottery on our last trip to Morocco was so amazing! It’s such a beautiful and fragile process — the sun actually gives it the green finish! Get this unique piece for the travel-loving trendsetter!
8. Find a local restaurant and look for a cooking class! It’s all about an experience and these are always a hit!
9. This Black Clay Mezcal Set is a fun gift for that friend you are always down to chill with. It’s both functional and a beautiful styling piece for their bar!
10. There’s nothing like capturing moments you can look back on forever! Setting up a mini photoshoot for a couple or family in your life is such a special and unique gift. You're creating a memory they can always look back on with their loved ones. Reach out to your favorite local photographer and book a session for them! (Tip: if you know they are going on vacation over the next couple months, schedule them a photoshoot with a local photographer at their location!)
11. I have been obsessed with the Jet Lag Velvet Silk Euro pillows since I laid my eyes on them. These are statement pillows that you can dress up your living room or primary bedroom with. They are timeless yet chic at the same time!
12. Honestly anything Jane Pope. Her jewelry is so beautiful and unique, plus she's a local Charleston gal. This Emerald Prong Ring is expensive, but a gift you will never take off! The perfect forever piece for any mom, sister, or girlfriend!
13. Our new Turkish towels just arrived, and they are AMAZING. They are handmade from Turkey, and can be used in so many different ways! Makes a great gift for literally anyone on your list!
14. This beaut of a hat is on my personal list. I love the shape, it completes any outfit, and their business is located near House of Nomad on King Street.
15. This Cabin Porn book is a great conversation starter and it's just a fun book to have — a great gift for the guy who likes to joke around.
16. For the person who likes to get outside, a great gift is to explore the mountains throughout North Carolina. There are tons of trails and waterfalls. Plus, the views along the Blue Ridge Parkway are awesome, making for some fantastic photos ops!
17. I would gift any of my friends or family this Glory Days Apparel fleece lined beanie! Super cute Queen City gear, perfect for chilly winter weather.
18. This Balance Vase is one of my favorite pieces. The design is unique yet luxe, making it a fun and special gift for your mom, sister, best friend — anyone! (Tip: If you don’t want to wrap it, style it with some fun, funky flowers so they can immediately begin using it as a centerpiece!)